Saturday, September 4, 2010

My Favorite Things of August!


Woo Hoo! It's Sunday!! First Sunday of September...time for my favorite things for the past month, and what I am loving right into this one!!

My Favorite Products of August and September!!:


First, as you all know my caramel apple hand sanitizer is product of the week number one! need I say more! I swear all week, I have been washing my hands, and making everyone smell them!! mmmmm de-licious!! Must try!!



Second product of the week that I love is the pure + simple face oil for sensitive skin! I have combination skin, and this oil does not make me break out at all, except put back good oils to my skin, keeping it moisturized! It's 100% organic, which is another reason I love this product so much! love love love this! Also, the place that makes this also has a spa in the Toronto area. They use all organic products, and do a facial call the urban facial! Best facial I have EVER had! =D



I love Martina Gebhardt's Black Mud Lotion!! It is just fabulous! It has little black mud beads, and makes my skin feel so good! Again, does not break me out and is the perfect texture! smells fresh and clean too! Again this is organic and makes me happy because it is!



Next! At night I like to give my skin extra moisture, so I use Alba Un-Petroleum which locks in all the moisturizing elements that I use prior. It DOES NOT clog pores, which you might be scared of, if you try this. It's thick, but when you wake up in the morning your skin will be so soft! This one is Organic too! =) Love love love this!!!



Oh my goodness!!! If you want to smell like fresh baked vanilla cake, spray this! I am in LOOOOOVE with this perfume! It's Sud Pacifique in Vanilla Extreme! Whenever I wear it ( which is everyday ) I am always asked what makes me smell so good! This is my secret! Absolutely Delicious! haha In case you haven't guessed yet.. i love smelling yummy!! =D



HELLO KITTY PURSE! YAY! This is by far the best purse I have ever owned in regards to making me happy! I smile every time I see it, and it honestly automatically brightens my day by just using it! It is so cute, inside and out! You can get it at Baghaus.com! You will love it! I use it everyday, I even leave it out at work so I can walk by it, and have a little boost when serving!



I also love LORAC's Sparkle Pencil, in midnight sparkle! It's so pretty and sparkly, and make your eyes look brighter! I usually use this over my regular eyeliner, because it isn't very dark on it's own. But! if I want a more natural look, I'll just use this! You can get one a Sephora!



This Lipstick is simply amazing! It lasts so long, and doesn't come off on anything!! I literally went to bed with it one night, and woke up, and it was STILL on!! This is the L'Oreal Paris Lip Infalliables! I like the bright red one in Crimson Red! I think it compliments my skin and face so well. Just wearing it, makes me feel and look prettier! It's cheap too! They have lots of different colors, but I only got too! I got a light pink one too, but it doesn't have the same effect as the red! I have been wearing this everyday, and I don't like lipstick! It will feel really weird, at first because it dries to your lips, but then you use the little lip balm they give you. Throughout the day the excess will flake ff, and just leave you with a red stain! You'll love it!



I have used this product for years, and have been absolutely loving it, especially in the last couple months because of the heat! This is S-Factors Dream Drops, and I must say, it is very pricey =( .. That being said, it is my favorite hair serum I have ever tried. And the smell of this is soooo yummy! It smells like fresh strawberries!! I put it in right after I wash my hair once ( before I blow dry, and sraighten.) Then I finish it with a second little bit for extra serum moisture. You only need one pump, and put it mostly on the ends!



This is the best cream blush ever!!! I always get asked what I use on my cheeks! and this is it! It's the most beautiful color, and you don't need a lot! This is Stila's convertible color in Gerbera! You can also use this on your lips, for a pretty pink color!! You can get this at Sephora! and try it before you buy!



Last but not least is St.Tropez Bronzing mousse! This stuff is absolutely amazing! It gives the perfect glow, and doesn't make you look orange! It also has a better smell, then any other self tanner that I have ever used. I am in love with this! I use it everyday!!
Sadly Sephora stopped carrying this in Canada so I had to order it online! Go to, www.sephora.com and order this on their website! You also get 3 free samples with your purchase!! you won't be disappointed!! =D



So there it is! My favorite products of August and the beginning of September! =D Try them out! See if you fall in love with these as much as I have! I put a lot of personal care products in here this time, because I have just finally found a skin care routine that finally works wonders for me. ..So lately this has been something I've been super loving!! Next month, I'm sure there will be other cool little things!!

May your days be filled with sunny skies, beautiful smiles, and big hearts!

-Your Leah!

No comments:

Post a Comment