Friday, September 17, 2010

be the light in someones day today.


Good Afternoon Everyone!!!
I love brightening days, and lives with little lessons I've learned, wisdom I've gained, or love that I want to pour out!
I just figured out the message all friends button, and thought i would take advantage of it everyday to send out a little message of smiles and little words that are on my heart!!

Today I wanted to encourage you all to do something to brighten someone's life. Whether it be some kind words, and little act of kindness, or anything else you can put your heart into!

We live in such a hard world, with people who want to take our joy, or bring us down. We are faced with circumstances that can break our spirits, and make us feel alone in whatever we are facing.
All it takes sometimes is a little impact of love from someone who loves us, to lift our spirits.
Be that person today for someone else.
Sometimes you may not even know that someone is going through something, and your little acts of love, could change the course of their day, week, or even month.

Lets be the change we want to see in the world.

love, smiles, and sunshine!

Your Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment