Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sweet Smells and Autumn Air!


I can't express how much I love smelling good! There is something about delicious smells that awaken my senses, and take me to another place! I love delicious scents! =) mmm! I went shopping the other day to pick up an amazing smelling hand soap for the bathroom, but they were all out of the one I wanted! I walked past a lady who was putting out brand new scents for fall, and decided little ol' me would try one of these sweet fall scents and maybe buy one too! I picked up the apple caramel and took a little smell of it! I was taken to a beautiful fall pathway with red and orange leaves everywhere! Little pumpkins on the side of the road, the smell of fresh baked pie, and orange skies! It is fabulous, and honestly prepares me for the autumn months just around the corner!! Everyone needs to smell this, especially if you want to get into the mood for fall! I miss summer already, but having this soap is making me excited for Autumn!
I picked up the anti-bacterial foaming hand soap in the caramel apple, from bath and body works! even if you don't want to buy this, go in and smell it!! =)
may your day be filled with the smell of sweet smells, happiness and smiles!

Happy early Autumn love

Leah!

No comments:

Post a Comment